AIM19 - We hope to see you there!
Please add your name to our subscription list so you don't miss out.
CSIRO welcomes attendance at the AIM Conference Open Day by academia, industry and the general public.
The Active Integrated Matter (AIM) conference series is an opportunity for disciplines to come together - from chemistry and materials, sensing and nanotechnology, physical processing and chemical engineering, informatics and data science, robotics and autonomous systems - to discuss and identify new science opportunities at the interfaces and address the challenges of a dramatically changing world as we head towards 2030.
An opportunity for everyone
- Create networks and seed collaborations with CSIRO scientists
- Share your scientific research with the Australian community or in-confidence in CSIRO only sessions
- Learn about the research happening within CSIRO and the advances being made by the AIM teams
- Hear from influential guest speakers from the relevant industry and academic sectors
- Participate in the workshops and panel discussions
- Marvel at our interactive CSIRO Techfest tradeshow
CSIRO staff can get involved
- Submit an abstract and give a presentation
- Submit an abstract and present a poster
- Host a TechFest Booth
- Host an Industry Workshop
Some of the speakers we have lined up so far...
CSIRO Chief Executive, Dr Larry Marshall
Larry will join us for the Open Day.
CSIRO Chief Scientist, Dr Cathy Foley
Cathy will be a Plenary Speaker.
Dr Kathie McGregor, Acting Director AIM FSP CSIRO
Kathie will be your Conference Chair.
Bronwyn will be a Plenary Speaker.
Dr Doug Hoffman, NASA JPL
Doug will be a Plenary Speaker.
Felicity Turner from The Yield
Felicity will be the Gala Dinner Speaker.